Friday, September 22, 2017

No, I did not fall off the face of the earth...

life happened.  You know that thing that gets in the way when we're making other plans?

Suffice it to say it's been a crazy ride the past couple of years.  I now have not one, not two, but three boys.  Our new baby was born about seven and half months ago and it's been an adventure of relux, sleepless nights, and so much love my heart could just burst.

In addition to the baby love, we have kitten love going on as well.  Because four cats really wasn't enough...coughcoughahemHOARDERcoughcough...we decided to adopt another kitten, whom we named Vanellope von Schweetz.  She is sweet and sassy, so it totally fits.

So all that fun and life totally got in the way of any crafting, but now I'm ready to jump back in.  I'm looking to upgrade my heating pad line with more aromatherapy scents, and researching a personal care line as well.  I'll be listing things slowly in my shop as I work on them, and I'm so excited to share it all with you.

In this blog I hope to talk a little bit about the creative process, my successes, and yes, even my failures.  Because when we "fail," we learn, and if you can't laugh at yourself and learn from your mistakes, then what can you do?

I hope you'll join me for the ride.  Thanks for reading, and welcome back.

No comments:

Post a Comment